Work for St. Bernard Catholic School!
Why Work at St. Bernard?
St. Bernard is a small, tight-knit single parish community centrally located in Omaha that places emphasis on faith, family, and education. Our teachers enjoy the following benefits of working at St. Bernard:
- On-site childcare: full-time employees receive 50% off childcare for their children
- Full-time employees receive 50% off tuition for their school-age children
- The average class size is 16 students per teacher
- Weekly built-in common plan time with team level teachers during normal school hours
- Students test on average a full grade level ahead of their current grade
- Student support services: resource teacher for students with IEPs, Title 1 teacher, speech therapist, instructional para, and school nurse
- Low suspension and expulsion rates
- High community and parent involvement and support
- Not required to be Catholic
Current Open Positions:
- Middle School Math and Science
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- Music Teacher (Full time split between two schools)
- 3rd Grade Paraprofessional-General and Special Education
Requirements and How to Apply
The successful candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and a current Nebraska teaching certificate or the ability to obtain one. We, also, welcome Creighton Magis students, UNK transitional students, and provisional certifications.
Candidates must pass a background check and complete Safe Environment training before the school start date in August.
Send resume, cover letter, and letters of recommendation to Emily Finley at email@example.com.